- Jerry: Elaine, see this T-shirt, six years I've had this T-shirt. It's my best one. I call him... 'Golden Boy.'
- Elaine: I'm on the phone here.
- Jerry: Golden Boy is always the first shirt I wear out of the laundry. Here, touch Golden Boy!
- Elaine: No thanks. (to the phone) Yeah, Yeah I'll hold.
- Jerry: But see, look at the collar, see, it's fraying. Golden Boy is slowly dying. Each wash brings him one step closer, that's what makes the T-shirt such a tragic figure.
- Elaine: Why don't you just let Golden Boy... soak in the sink with some Woolite?
- Jerry: No! The reason he's iron man is because he goes out there and plays every game. Wash! Spin! Rinse! Spin! You take that away from him, you break his spirit!
- Jerry: Uh, I don't feel so good.
- Elaine: What's wrong?
- Jerry: My stomach, I , I think it was that cookie.
- Elaine: The black and white?
- Jerry: Yeah.
- Elaine: Not getting along?
This is from season 3 episode 11 - The Alternate Side.
George was charged with moving cars from one side of the street to the other while Sid goes to visit his sister. Sid comes back to discover many of his customers have cancelled on him because their cars got damaged.
Sid: Moving cars from one side of the street to the other don’t take no more
sense than putting on a pair of pants. My question to you is who’s putting your
George: I put my pants on, Sid.
Sid: I don’t believe you. If you can put your pants on, you can move those
George: Well I don’t want to get into a big dispute about the pants.
“The Doodle” Seinfeld(via alison89)